PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
THIS CAN PREVENT NON-AGREEMENTS, QUESTIONS AND FACILITATE COOPERATION
1. Rules for placing orders.
Dear customers, placing an order on the site and selecting the payment function via a bank account does not automatically redirect you to payments, and also does not magically take this payment from your account, you must log in and enter the recipient's details:
sort code 11-12-33
bank acc 11 07 19 66
Payment title, please!
Enter the order number from the store
If you use a friend's account, also add the order number.
Guessing who's who or reading the transfer title spoods / spiders / CFTN does not make my job easier: D
If you choose Paypal, you know, automatically convenient redirection and the rest goes downhill, but make sure that the amount has been sent from your account, otherwise you can expect an SMS from me to verify the payment.
2. Posting rules :
All orders placed between (every week same )
sunday after 16:01 and tuesday 18:00 will be posted at wednesday
All orders places between tuesday 18:01 and sunday 16:00 will be posted on monday
Posting Days: Monday and Wednesday with RMSD for live animals or other options from shopping cart .
Postage fees: (for live stock)
£11 Spring (includes extra insulation)
£12 Autumn (includes sryro-box + extra insulation)
£14 Winter (includes heat-pack + styro-box + extra insulation)
3. Live arrival guarantee for Next Day Delivery only.
Conditions for DOAs (dead on arrival) for Next Day Delivery only:
Please ensure you film your unboxing on the same day you received your order to show any DOAs and message us with a picture of the DOA on my business card immediately so we can help to rectify the situation. If you would like a replacement this will be shipped out in your next order with us. If a replacement is not available we will refund you for the cost of the DOA.
4. Any replacements will be sent with your NEXT order.
5. We do not cover for Royal Mail delays.
6. Freebies are not refundable/replaceable.
(included anything over main amount of Mystery Box)
7. We accept deposits for orders (20% minimum) which can be held for 30 days. Please note that deposits are non refundable if you change your mind and cancel your order.
8. We do not replace unwanted tarantulas (and other livestock) under any circumstances.
9. Once you have paid for your order we are unable to change, cancel or amend your items.
10. Please ensure your postal address is correct as we can not be held accountable for these mistakes.
11. Non livestock orders can be returned within 7 days at customer’s cost, without any reason (in unused condition).
Spider labels are as follows:
1fh = 1st moult
AF = Adult Female
SAF = Sub Adult Female
SAM = Sub Adult Male
MM = Mature Male
WC = Wild Caught
CB = Captive Bred
All sizes are in cm and measures the size of legspan or
body (carapace + abdomen) thats will be described (DC) used mainly for females .
All sizes are +/- 0.5 cm
We do not sell WC animals without notice. All WC will always have this label: (WC)
The tarantulas welfare is our main concern, we always send healthy tarantulas. We are unable to accept responsibility 24 hours after customers have received their delivery due to many factors out of our control.
I have been breeding/keeping spiders for 18 years, the first i've kept was Brachypelma smithi and Psalmopoeus cambridgei. My career started with most of my spiders when i was 17 years old in Poland, although just after moving to Northern Ireland i got the idea of making a fanpage on amateur breeding.